There is no particular dress code for MJ Day 30. But do come to party! Either dressed in your favourite Michael Jackson costume, black tie, glamorous dress or T-Shirt and Jeans,
Live it, Off The Wall!
Rules & Safety
At Madame Tussauds Health, Safety and Security is a critical part of our business and our number one priority for our guests and our staff. Our robust procedures have been developed over a number of years with the police and the security services and these remain under constant review.
Before you visit please take a look at the range of security we have in place.
We have a range of robust security measures in place for the protection of our guests and staff.
We recommend if you are coming to Madame Tussauds London, you arrive in plenty of time to pass through our enhanced security checks. This necessary action may cause a slight delay.
Our security team are here for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work to keep us all safe.
Enhanced bag & personal belonging checks
To make your visit as safe, secure and enjoyable as possible we have enhanced security checks in place. These include bag and personal belonging checks, which will be carried out for guests prior to entry.
Bags and belongings will be searched [and screened] before being allowed in. This is to ensure prohibited items are not brought into Madame Tussauds London.
We also carry out enhanced searches where you will be asked to remove all items from your pocket and place them in the trays provided. You will then be screened by one of the team.
Metal detectors & security arches
In some cases, you may see additional security measures including walkthrough metal detectors, security arches or wand metal detectors.
Below is guidance on what cannot be brought into Madame Tussauds London. Please be aware this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any item deemed to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other articles which may cause injury and/or be deemed offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including knives, penknives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, toy or replica guns.
- Intoxicating liquor
- Illegal substances and/or legal highs
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
What else do we do to keep you safe?
There are a lot of security measures you can see and of course some you can’t see as well. We monitor our attractions 24 hours a day and our dedicated staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure and enjoyable time. We are proud to work very closely with the local police service and other members of the security services to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice. We also work with our local and national law enforcement teams and often host plain clothed officers throughout the year which is supports our roaming security teams who patrol our attractions both day and night.
As a matter of course, our security team are in regular contact with specialist Government security agencies who provide regular briefings and training to our staff.
Helping us, to help you
As our guests we ask you to remain vigilant in alerting our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.
Terms and conditions:
- You have an important role to play in helping us by reporting anything that doesn’t feel right, for example any unattended items or someone acting suspiciously. You can report anything suspicious to any of our team who are always on hand to help.
- We are bound to seize and hand over to the Police illegal items that are found and are not permitted to return these items.
- Entry is subject to all guests being searched and by purchasing a ticket guests are agreeing to this as part of the conditions of entry.
- Items withheld on entry to the attraction are left entirely at the owner’s risk at all times.
- Madame Tussauds London accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left.
- Madame Tussauds London is entitled to refuse to store any visitor’s objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
- Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to refuse access to anyone who refuses to be searched or who they believe would pose a risk to themselves or others.
VIP Food & Drink Reception
Premium & VIP ticket holders will rub shoulders with the star waxworks in our VIP lounge, where you will enjoy drinks and the following delicious selection of food bowls prepared with fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients by 2x Michelin-starred chef Daniel Clifford.
- Thai Red Curry, braised saffron rice, mango salsa, coriander salad (vg)
- Seared crispy sea bream, quinoa & chorizo salad
- Chicken & roasted red pepper roulade, sun – blushed tomato mash topped with basil pesto
- Raspberry brownie squares, minted chocolate tuille, sparkling chocolate (vg)
Should you have any additional dietary needs that need to be catered for i.e. allergies, please email email@example.com
Marylebone Road is an extension of the A40, one of the major routes in and out of London. Marylebone Road joins up with the Euston Road which passes by Kings Cross.
There is no parking onsite but there are numerous car parks in the vicinity.
The closest NCP is a five minute walk from the venue. More details can be found here.
Local hotels –
The majority of facilities and entertainment at Madame Tussauds are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests.
Their trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time; guests must therefore pre-book a wheelchair slot online at least 24 hours in advance of their visit if there is a wheelchair user in their group. Please see below for further information.
You can view and download their full accessibility guide here.